Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ends, art and awesomeness

mix it, shake it, make a photo shake! 002
Holidays have ended and has eaten 3 Easy Cheese spread tins.
mix it, shake it, make a photo shake! 006
Made a photoline
mix it, shake it, make a photo shake! 007                                                                                                                            Finally stuck on my kitchen on my TV
mix it, shake it, make a photo shake! 008
Had sewn on a face on my happy pillow
mix it, shake it, make a photo shake! 010
It failed.
mix it, shake it, make a photo shake! 011
      My new favourite tape is this tape. My sketchbook favourites below..
mix it, shake it, make a photo shake! 014
mix it, shake it, make a photo shake! 017

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?