Thursday, January 27, 2011

Magnets and Valentines

  dsi, home, baby, and magnets 570   dsi, home, baby, and magnets 572 dsi, home, baby, and magnets 573 dsi, home, baby, and magnets 574 dsi, home, baby, and magnets 576dsi, home, baby, and magnets 577

One day I was strolling the aisles of Aldi, we had finished scavenging for food at the time a miracle happened. So as we approached the checkout, I passed some photo magnet supply. I quickly asked mummy if I may buy it, she said ok. I couldnt wait to use my ever so awesome magnet stuff. When we arrived home, I tested it out using an ongiri pixel art from previous post and it worked! no smudges! except for the ink, the ink did full print to so it was a faded colour but woo! it was awesome. I continued to make magnets. My favoutite is the pac man ones, retro geek :D

dsi, home, baby, and magnets 220dsi, home, baby, and magnets 218 dsi, home, baby, and magnets 219

Last year, on valentines day, I made cards and stuff for my friends and since its nearly valentines day.. I thought I might as well show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?