Monday, December 19, 2011

My 3 months of nothing.

Vernonns cam 009

My cousin let me borrow some DVDs so I can further my knowledge of movies and quotes. I finished them today kicking it off with Stand by me. Trust me its real good.

Vernonns cam 076

This is a nail polish covered pin I made. Pree cool. In a further post I will show you how to make one.

Vernonns cam 096

My cousin let me borrow his tablet. SO-O-O happy cause Im getting real good. [check it out here]

Vernonns cam 098

My pencil case now cause I left my other one at a classroom. 1 and a half hours later I came back for it and found it ripped up and my good crap stolen.

Vernonns cam 103Vernonns cam 105Vernonns cam 107

My apron I made for my MT:textiles assignment. It got 49/50!

vvernond bedroom dec 11 002 vvernond bedroom dec 11 006

So I went to spotlight to buy material for my Christmas costume and I bought this huge bag of beads and iron ons and misc for $5 and what I got was WAY more than $5 worth. I got this paint pen and drew on crap.

vvernond bedroom dec 11 008

My new watercolours cause when I wanted to paint i found out my dad threw out my box filled with paint and a painting of Chanel perfume.

vvernond bedroom dec 11 009vernond cam 2 001vernond cam 2 009

  I did some paintinnnnngs. First is a coke bottle. Then is some numbers which are weird. Finally is a taco. I wanted to do a collection of food paintings but wasnt bothered.

vvernond bedroom dec 11 015vvernond bedroom dec 11 016

Got a chalkboard from typo! $10!

It has been 3 montths-ish since my last post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?