Monday, October 01, 2012

Decorating everything.


Hello internet! Its now monday which signals the last week of school holidays! Its labour day today so is supposed to be a public holiday. unfortunately its already school holidays so cant use that benefit for schoool life. oh well.



Last week however I attempted to paint again. I used Jennifer Im as a ref but then it didn't work out. Now its just another random lady.



At the start of painting.



El finito of painting. (4 glasses of water, one banana and 2 bowls of sweet chilli and sour cream chips later.)



I tried painting a cut out heart showing the wood but i stuffed it up so I covered it with messy paint-writing of the word girls


I was also so bored last week that I made cookies with fail royal icing decorations.


The only shapes I did were triangles, dots + circles, crosses, A's, semi circles etc.







i actually walked from my house to Glen alpine just to buy some flour. i swear never again because I saw alot of white vans and Glen alpine had an almost kidnapping before. ugh. They do have pretty houses, thats a plus? They werent really cooked and tasted like flour a bit. oh well.


My camera quality is gross, sorry. should I end most posts with a luvo? yes'm!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?