Tuesday, March 05, 2013

More of my room

IMG_6580

Ever since I took these photos, my room has been updated with more postery things so yeah.

IMG_6581

As clean as its gonna get.

IMG_6583

Aftsy fartsy + ZAC EFRON! Everyones crush practically.

IMG_6584

PIZZA PAINTING!

IMG_6585

Experimental art fail – mini paddlepop sticks with black paint mixed with glue icing.

IMG_6587

I bought these when I was in year 3. Never put them up, but now I have! I miss Socrates so much.

IMG_6802 IMG_6803

I forced my mum to take photos of me when I dressed up as a Japanese school girl. These images I post online WILL come back to haunt me I swear. I was a bit weary abot taking the photos outside and made sure my neighbours weren’t in view of me.

SEE! I’m still artsy fartsy! Although, due to my excessive internet use my creativity levels have gone down and I spend about 8-10 hours of my day interneting. Despicable. I’ve currently also been thinking about the fact that people at my school could really find out that I blog. They might tease me! I’m still going to do this though, its pretty fun. Right after I publish this post, I’m going to post another! That's right, Veronicas' signature 2 in 1 day posts are coming up! Stay tuned.

Veronnnnnnnnnicqua

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?